Security specialist, Trigion, has strengthened its offer with the launch of a new fire systems business.
The fire systems business will be headed-up by Neil Twigg, a highly respected professional with over 20-years’ experience in the fire and safety industry. Specifically appointed by Trigion to lead the newly-formed division, Neil has worked on a wide range of projects, from fire alarm systems for small commercial premises, to complex detection and suppression systems for blue chip national account customers, industrial complexes and data centres.
Trigion’s new fire protection measures will include:
- Fire alarm installation and maintenance
- Emergency lighting fitting and upkeep
- Active fire protection systems provision and preservation, including sprinklers, water-mist and gaseous fire extinguishing systems
- Passive fire protection systems maintenance and remedial works, including fire doors, fire compartmentation and fire stopping
- Wet and dry riser upkeep
- Portable fire extinguisher installation and aftercare
- AOV (Automatic Opening Vent) maintenance
- Systems testing and commissioning
- Fire surveys, consultancy risk assessments and training
Paul Grist, Director of Trigion Security Services, said: “We are delighted to bring to market our new fire systems service, which perfectly complements our already established security offer. We are now able to offer our clients a total end-to-end fire and security solution, which means all their safety needs can be taken care of through just one single supplier.
“We are also thrilled to welcome Neil to our growing team. Neil is an expert in his field and we are confident that he will drive the new division forward with his invaluable knowledge and passion for fire safety.”
Trigion Security Services UK, which is part of the Facilicom Group, also offers electronic security services, manned guarding, remote monitoring and surveillance, keyholding and alarm response services. The firm is NSI Gold Accredited, UKAS Certified and SIA Approved.